Why Should I Use A REALTOR®?
Unlike many real estate agents who are simply licensed by their state to do business, a REALTOR® has taken additional steps to become members of their local Association of REALTORS® and have agreed to abide by a Code of Ethics. This membership obligates them to act fairly, honestly & ethically to all parties involved in the transaction.
A real estate transaction is a complicated one that demands informed decisions. The knowledge, judgment and guidance of a REALTOR® is essential in the home buying or selling process.
Still undecided? Here are the top ten reason for using a REALTOR®
- Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power, explain financing options and refer you to those lenders best qualified to help you.
- Your REALTOR® has unique resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised.
- Your REALTOR® can assist your selection process by providing objective information about each property you wish to see, and making it possible for you to do so.
- Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate the myriad factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment, that come with buying a home.
- Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property, including finding qualified responsible professionals to do inspections and title searches.
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process to make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- Your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Your REALTOR& will know when, where and how to advertise your property effectively.
- Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal and negotiate without compromising your marketing position.
- Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for many sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.
It’s extremely important that your find a a REALTOR® to help guide you through the home buying process! A good a REALTOR® can expose you to areas, home styles and financial options you might not have considered. They might save a you a great deal of money – or save you from a terrible mistake. At the very least, your a REALTOR® can help you avoid the numerous potholes that too often plague the road to home ownership.